More sessions to be scheduled as demand increases.
For Camp Counselors: 16 hr HYBRID includes completed 8 hrs self-study.
May include BLS for Counselors, Standard CPR/AED for Scouts and Guides!
Boy Scout Leaders, Guides, Campers, Hunters & Hikers welcome!!!
WILDERNESS FIRST AID, (CPR/AED optional)
- Deposit for any course to receive your Field Guide and self-study guide: $60.00
- Full 2-day Wilderness First Aid 16 hr course only, no CPR (If you already have required CPR/AED) $135.00
- Full 2-day Wilderness First Aid 16 hr course with CPR/AED for the Adult (Pediatric optional) $150.00
- Full 2-day Wilderness First Aid 16 hr course with Advanced CPR/AED (BLS) $165.00
- WFA Hybrid 50/50 for 16 hr certification, no CPR (If you already have required CPR/AED) $95.00*
- WFA Hybrid 50/50 for 16 hr certification with CPR/AED for the Adult (Pediatric optional) $125.00*
- WFA Hybrid 50/50 for 16 hr certification with Advanced CPR/AED (BLS) $135.00*
- BSA Group Purchase: WFA 16 hr course with CPR/AED for the Adult & Child $110.00*
- Full 2-day face-to-face ECSI Wilderness First Aid for BSA requirements: Call for availability and pricing!
- Re-certification / Renewals within 2 years of original issue may reduce payment by $20.
*Hybrid course 8 hr self-study with self-study guide, then 1-day hands-on session.
Using ECSI Wilderness First Aid Field Guide, Second Edition
Full-time Students receive a $20 discount on all courses.
Final payment balances can be collected at the training site including cash, check, credit card or Purchase Order.
Final balance may change if Rescuscitation masks, Sam splints or other materials are requested for use in class.
Please call 585-469-8470 for Special Group Rates.
Check the price list in the payment process carefully!
8 hour WILDERNESS FIRST AID BASICS for BSA (Boy Scouts of America)
This course is designed for scout troops as a basic introduction to wilderness first aid for a special $60 rate for BSA members
This curriculum is available to the public for $ 80 without CPR and $ 95 with Standard CPR/AED.
WILDERNESS FIRST AID "COURSE OUTLINE"
- Introduction to Wilderness First Aid
- Action at an Emergency*
- Victim Assessment/Urgent Care *
- Care of Bleeding, Wounds, Burns*
- Dressings and Bandages*
- Head (Brain), Facial Injuries
- Bone, Joint & Muscle Injuries *
- Specific Bone & Joint Injuries
- Circulatory Emergencies and CPR/AED**
- Respiratory Emergencies
- Neurologic Emergencies
- Abdominal Emergencies
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Genitourinary Problems
- Physical and Environmental Hazards*
- Poisons, Toxins and Poisonous Plants
- Animal, Human and Snake Bites*
- Insect and Anthropod Bites and Stings*
CPR Basics (Appendix A)**
TEST - Required for State & BSA Certificates
*Skills to be taught in the hands-on session
are in the chapters highlighted in bold print.
Course offered by:
Train to Save, Canandaigua, NY
242 S. Main St. 585-396-0849
Credit Card Payments / Registration
Use Form below to e-mail your registration.
Please Make & Mail Check or Money order to:
Train to Save
242 S. Main St.,
Canandaigua, NY 14424
242 South Main Street is on the west side of Main, just before the old Byrne Dairy. We are in the small plaza between Byrne Dairy and the Barber Shop! Parking is available in our plaza or behind the plaza as well!
Coming from the south (lake), turn LEFT at the VILLAGER Restaurant, go around the Byrne Dairy into the Public Parking lot and access our plaza from the west!
at Salvation Army Teen Center
110 Saltonstall St
Bring a Friend!!!!
Looking for Instructor
Contact Sue at
$40 or 2/$75
Please register here